Friday, May 24, 2013

Pictures from the "Simple Summer Makeup Look" Video






Here's a better view of the makeup! I hope you like it. :) If you would like to see more
videos or looks, please help support me by liking my videos and subscribing! 
Click on the link below to watch my video!


I included the product information on my YT description box, but I'll post it again below:

Products used:
  • Clean & Clear Morning burst cleanser
  • Shiseido Bio-performance Eye cream
  • Clean & Clear morning glow moisturizer
  •  Dr. Jart BB Cream
  •  Benefit "that gal" brightening face primer
  •  Benefit Erase paste concealer (no. 3 deep)
  •  Lancôme 4-quad natural eyeshadows
  •  Rimmel black eyeliner (06 jet black)
  •  Rimmel white eyeliner (07 pure white)
  •  Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil (002 hazel)
  •  Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner
  •  Revlon eyelash curler
  •  Benefit BAD gal lash
  •  Benefit high beam - highlighter
  •  Covergirl instantcheekbones (230)
  •  Lancôme lipstick (natural beauty cream)
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment below! :)

© thesandraquo. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig