Wednesday, October 23, 2013

SK-II -- My favorite product!

SK-II is by far the best skincare product I have ever used! If there’s a brand that I can recommend with full confidence, it would be SK-II. Two years ago, I was gifted with my first SK-II product. I received the Signs Eye Cream and the Skin Signature. I heard much rave about it, especially in the Asian community. Call me bias, but I trust more Asian brands than I do American brands. Why? Beauty is a huge industry in Asia. Beauty and skincare is highly emphasized in Asian countries. Women in Asia are more concerned with their skin and appearance. It’s almost as if it’s a part of their culture to maintain great skincare.  There are numerous ads and beauty stores all over Asia. And in America, beauty is not on that scale of popularity. Now, that is not to say that I don’t use any American brands – I do have my favorites!

SK-II is from Japan and was founded in 1980. It all started when an observant scientist noticed the hands of the women working in a Japanese sake brewery to be smooth and youthful. Following after years of research, the scientists were able to isolate the “nutrient-rich” liquid which is called Pitera. And is now known as SK-II!

Although I love Sk-II, I don’t know if I can keep replenishing my stock. It’s very expensive in comparison to other products. It’s worth the money however; I do wish it was cheaper. 

I recently got the new Cellumination line (check out the pics below!), which I have been dreaming of having for forever! I am super ecstatic to try it out!

Products Names:
Facial Treatment Clear Lotion
Facial Treatment Essence
Cellumination Essence
Cellumination Deep Surge Ex
Stempower

Other beauty products I want to try: Shu Uemura, Majorlicka Majorlica, Laniege 











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment below! :)

© thesandraquo. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig