Friday, February 12, 2016

REVIEW | DEWYTREE Real Gold Black Pearl Eye Patch



Hello guys!

Welcome back to visiting your Cambodian sista J
Today’s review will be about the innovative eye patch that Korea has made popular in the beauty world.

I picked up Dewytree’s Real Gold Back Pearl Eye Patch a few months ago. I’ve tried it twice before doing the review on YT. According to my research, I couldn’t find a video review about this specific product other than reading a blog post about it (geekyping.blogspot.com). I can barely remember what the sales lady was telling me… Well, thanks to Geekyping she made things a lot clearer for me
J


Product Information:
- 60 pcs
-spoon provided
-snail
-real gold
-black pearl

-made in Korea

How to apply:
1.     Cleanse your face
2.     Apply to desired area
3.     Remove after 20-30 mins

For me, it depends on when I’m using the eye patch. Say if I’m using it mid day and just lounging around, I would wash off my face right after. However, if I applied the eye patch before going to bed I would probably let the leftover essence work it’s magic as if I’m using it as a sleeping pack. And then I would rinse and do my daily face cleanse in the morning. If you watched my video, you will see that I actually applied the eye patch opposite from the doll on the package. The reason I placed it that way is to ensure that I cover the entire under eye area and also, it was quite big for my small face. ^^

Initial thoughts:
-adorable packaging
-jam packed moisture
-very sanitary because baby spoon provided
-smell is light and pleasant
-tingly sensation

So after trying it for the third time, I realized that it was way too tingly for me to keep it on past 10 minutes under the eye area. I’m sure that I could leave it on a lot longer on my smile lines and forehead just because those areas aren’t as sensitive as the eyes. If you would like to know my thoughts applying the patch on those areas, let me know!

Benefits:
-moisturizer
-help diminish fine lines
-help with dark circles
-brighten
-rejuvenation

Thanks for reading ^_^


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment below! :)

© thesandraquo. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig