Sunday, May 25, 2014

OOTD: Black with Fuscia lips


 
  
When in doubt, wear a black ensemble with a statement piece!
 Here are extra shots of my outfit from the night of my friend's birthday dinner. 
 For my look, I decided to add a pop of color! The fuscia lip brightens up the look and brings attention to my face rather than my tight-hugging top and bottom. Although I like to experiment in fashion, tight fitting clothes still makes me uncomfortable. It's not really my true style. However, I can't deny how nicely the skirt fits to my small frame. It does a good job of accentuating certain assets (assets that I don't have)  hahaha..

I'm noticing that my hair is getting longer! It makes me so happy :) 
You can definitely see my roots growing in but I actually like it.
 Since ombre hair is still trending, I think I can still rock this look for awhile.

Top: MNG by Mango
Bottom: H&M
Shoes: Windsor
Handbag: H&M 

Photo credit: M.D 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment below! :)

© thesandraquo. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig