Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Hiiii :) I'm back!

I miss doing ootds. Gotta get up and try again. :) I can't wear color without wearing black. I just don't know how to let it go. I'll learn one day, just not today! I paired this floral romper with a lightweight blazer-like outerwear. I added a gold necklace with a simple skinny watch, which btw doesn't work anymore. I chose to complete the look with my pale beige block heels from Aldo. 

This marks my first ootd in Jacksonville since I moved back. Guess who took these awesome shots for me? None other than the person who loves me unconditionally. My mum. She had more fun than I did, I think! Enjoy! 



Outfit deets:
Romper: Agaci
Outerwear: Agaci
Necklace: h&m
Watch: thrifted
Shoes: Aldo 
















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment below! :)

© thesandraquo. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig