Thursday, August 7, 2014

my caution, not the cold

got this amazing top as a birthday gift from one of my best friends! Black and white together, is hard to wear during the summertime so it's nice when you can find something light and flowy. I just love the versatility in clothes, you can mix and match a variety of different styles. I was going to wait until Fall to bring out the clutch but I couldn't resist the rich color any longer. I just had to make it part of my next blogpost. I usually don't wear silver. Most of my accessories are in gold. Despite that, I love my silver kitten heels from target. If my memory serves me well, I think I bought it for only $8! It was during the clearance sale.. Mmm.. A year ago? ^_^ anyway, hope you like today's post! 




Outfit deets:
Top: h&m
Bottom: Zara
Heels: Target
Bag: Zara























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment below! :)

© thesandraquo. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig