Thursday, January 21, 2016

Menswear Influence // OOTD


                






























South Florida is finally getting a hint of cold weather! That means, I get to break out sweaters and jackets. I prefer this weather because I love layering and I feel most comfortable when I have a jacket on. (I'm a big lover of granny fashion :P) I was quite the tomboy growing up only because my dad needed my sisters and I to have some "boy" qualities, since he had to live in the house with 5 ladies. So naturally, I became a fan of menswear. Not only do I find it super attractive when a man can dress well in a suit - but I fangirl when women can pull it off with a street flair. It's super chic! I'm saying super too much.

So since it's not too cold and not too hot, I decided to pull out my light navy blazer along with my destroyed jean shirt. I buttoned my shirt all the way up to make it look a little prim but then I pulled up the sleeves to balance it out for a casual look. For my bottoms I just went with black skinny jeans and finished the outfit with my favorite most used, burgundy booties from Zara. To complete the look I opted for a black matte clutch.

SPECIAL SHOT OUT to my Baby Sister on her 24th Birthday and for it being her first birthday as a new mommy! Love you Sis & SJ <3

Love, Sandra

Top: Forever 21 Blazer, Urban Outfitters shirt
Bottom: Forever 21
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Forever 21
Taken by: @MarielaCanela (Instagram)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment below! :)

© thesandraquo. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig