Saturday, January 23, 2016

Trench Dress Combo













I paired a medium fit maxi from Zara with a trench coat to keep me warm in this chilly weather. I was inspired by streetwear and Japan/Korea take on fashion. I find it to be very effortless, easygoing, yet stylish. There's always something that makes the complete outfit look chic. I was thrilled to include my green clutch that I've had for 5 plus years ago as a birthday gift from my baby sister. It added the perfect pop of color to this look. I'm really proud of how it all came together. Might I add, it's probably the easiest and most comfortable outfit to walk around in. Hope you were inspired! Thanks for stopping by.

Love, Sandra 

Dress: Zara
Outerwear: Forever 21
Sunglasses: BCBG Generation
Boots: Zara
Clutch: Target
By: @marielacanela 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment below! :)

© thesandraquo. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig