Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mad about Designer Bags


Why do I always go for the brand I can't afford! Ugh those retail gods love teasing shopaholics like myself. If I had the money, these would be the designer bags I would go for. I tend to gravitate towards the classic, timeless pieces. I like the refined and edgy look. 

Every girl dies to have this beautiful Micro Luggage leather Celine bag! I want it in black!

YSL, I just love you. Can you follow me home?

This Saint Laurent muted color bag drives me to happiness land and back. I dig dark tint colors. 
This is so chic and so appropriate for young professionals!


Ahh and the Queen of all handbags.... CHANEL! Every girl dreams of one. It's true. 
I'll own you someday. 


I never really cared for designer bags because I get the value of money and my bank account lol But these designer bags would be the ones I would buy in a heartbeat once I cash out my million. Haha I came a long way from quantity to quality. Now I get why people pay a little more for the quality in things. I currently still cannot justify buying a $200 bag, let alone a Chanel bag in the1k plus range. It certainly would be very irresponsible, personally for me to go out and splurge on a brand when I clearly cannot afford it. I like the idea of saving up for it. It keeps you motivated to keep working too haha. A girl can dream and have goals! 

xx sandra 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am obsessed with those brands myself! I am def saving up for a chanel :)

    http://meliissale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know right?! I forgot to mention Hermes and Balenciaga!

      Delete

What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment below! :)

© thesandraquo. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig