Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What I've been up to



So I've been looking for New balance sneakers for my trip to Malaysia in February. This was the perfect color and style. But of course, there was none left in my size. So, I'm still on the hunt. Oh and I refuse to pay for more than $60. These were only $45!!! I have about a month to my search, I should find it in time, right? >.<




I'm finally back from my vacation in Fort Lauderdale and the one person I miss the most is my nephew, Kason. I've said it before but he's truly my instant happiness. I could have the worst day ever and as soon as I see him, all is forgotten. I turn into a silly fool and become all cheery again. He's turning 4 soon. His love for me still stays the same. 


Gahhhh... Isn't she gorgeous in this beautiful gown? I'm trying to find a dress in this style for a wedding.  I want a long dress. Something chiffon but with pristine quality, it needs to be lightweight enough for me to cool down in a hot and humid country. 



This is another style that I love! I found this dress but it's sold through a wholesaler in China. Which is a NO NO. The product never comes exactly the way you see it in pictures. If any of you know of any websites or stores I can go to to find something similar, please lmk! I have my best friends and sisters on the lookout for me too. :)


I almost purchased this beautiful bag from Michael Kors for Christmas.  I just love this color! 
I believe it's called the mini Miranda. I couldn't justify the price though. Even though, I would be getting a 50% discount. Maybe when I get a promotion. lol
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment below! :)

© thesandraquo. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig