Wednesday, January 28, 2015

' w a n d e r i n g '

This past Sunday I had the honor of working with such an awesome photographer. You wouldn't know that he's only been doing it for only a year and half.

Internet is good for several reasons and one of them is being able to connect people together. Not sure if he found me through mutual friends, but we basically met through Instagram!

So we met up at the Cummer Museum and Gardens. Funny thing is, I've never been there. I've lived in Jax almost my whole life but never really thought about visiting.

Maybe because art is sort of nonexistent in the city. Unlike south Fl, when I lived there for 2 years, all I wanted to do was go to the art district. I explored many art exhibitions around the cities.

Ok back to the shoot. I invited my sister to join me. We agreed that she would be my assistant for the day. (Cuz I wanted to feel like a real model, haha) She did a lot of BTS pics and videos on her snapchat. It's always fun to see it from that perspective.

So Marc (photographer), was incredibly gentlemen-like and attentive. He made us feel very comfortable. I wore 6-inch heels and every time we approached the steps he would politely tell me to 'watch your step'. He even encouraged me to voice my creativity and allowed me to make my own decisions. Thanks Marc for being so kind to us!

Oh and he even paid for our tickets to the museum! I had my student i.d and debit card out ready to pay, but Marc beat us to it. So I told him that I'll treat him to yummy food one day.

The pictures turned out beautiful. I do regret wearing neon. I wished I wore white instead, overall I am pretty satisfied with how it turned out. Hope you like it too!









Top: Thrifted
Dress: Zara

Marc's links:
instagram
twitter
vimeo
tumblr
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts? Leave me a comment below! :)

© thesandraquo. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig